I. Give cross sign fot correct answer (X) on A, B, C, D, or G! 1. If elements arranged according to increase mass atom relatively speaking, it turns out elements Which disagree One octave show similarity characteristic. Reality This found by ... . A. J. W. Dobereiner B. A. R. Newlands C. D. I. Mendeleev D. Lothar Meyer E. Wilhelm Roentgen 2. Statement Which Wrong about system periodic form long is ... . A. period 1 only containing two element B. period 2 And period 3 each containing 8 element C. period 4 containing 18 element D. period 5 And period 6 each containing 32 element E. period 7 Not yet filled full 3. System periodic modern arranged based on ... . A. characteristic physical element B. characteristic chemistry element C. arrangement electron element D. mass atom element E. heavy atom element 4. Elements Which located on period Which have the same ... . A. electron valence Which The same B. amount skin Which The same C. characteristic physical Which The same D. amount electron Which The same E. characteristic chemistry Which The same 5. Elements in One group have ... . A. amount electron Which The same B. configuration electron Which The same C. electron valence Which The same D. characteristic chemistry Which The same E. amount skin Which The same
6. Elements halogen is group ... . A. HE B. IIA C. VIA D. VIIA E. VIIIA 7. Name group For elements group HE is ... . A. alkali B. alkali land C. halogen D. gas glorious E. group carbon 8. Magnesium ( Z = 12) And calcium ( Z = 20) own characteristic chemistry Which The same. Matter This caused Because second element the ... . A. is metal B. No is metal C. own three skin D. located on period Which The same E. located on group Which The same 9. Element Which No including group gas glorious is … . A. He D. Cr B. Ne E. Rn C. Se 10. Groups element following including group element main, except … . A. Be, Mg, And Ca B. Li, Nah, And K C. Hey, Ar, And Cr D. F, Cl, And Br E. Cu, Ag, And Au 11. In system periodic form long, element transition located between group ... . A. IIA And IIB B. IIIB And IIB C. IIA And IIIA D. HE And IIIA E. IIB And IIIB 12. Amount element transition Which located on period 5 is … . A. 6 D. 14 B. 8 E 18 C. 10
13. Element with configuration electron: 2, 8, 2, in system periodic located on … . A. period 4, group IIA B. period 4, group IIB C. period 2, group IVA D. period 2, group IVB E. period 4, group IVA 14. Element with number atom 50, in system periodic located on … . A. period 4, group VA B. period 5, group VA C. period 5, group IVA D. period 4, group IVA E. period 5, group VIIA 15. Element X with number atom 35 have characteristic as following, except … . A. classified metal B. have number oxidation –1 C. form molecule diatomic D. have 7 electron valence E. can react with metal form salt 16. Characteristic element Which No classified characteristic periodic is … . A. energy ionization B. fingers atom C. electronegativity D. affinity electron E. color 17. Increasing reactivity elements alkali according to order Li, Nah, And K caused by increase … . A. amount electron B. number atom C. fingers atom D. amount proton E. mass atom 18. In order element 8 O, 9 F, and 10 Ne, the atomic radius will be …. A. increase B. less C. The same big D. increase Then reduce E. reduce Then increase
19. Configuration electron from element Which own electronegativity biggest There is- lah … . A. 2, 5 B. 2, 7 C. 2, 8 D. 2, 8, 1 E. 2, 8, 8 20. Characteristic metal Which most strong in between elements following owned by … . A. aluminum B. sodium C. magnesium D. calcium E. potassium 21. Energy ionization biggest owned by … . A. helium B. neon C. sodium D. argon E. potassium 22. If number atom in One group increasingly small, so Which increase big is … . A. fingers atom B. mass atom C. amount electron valence D. energy ionization E. characteristic metal 23. Electronegativity An element is a property that states... A. big energy Which required For let go 1 electron on formation ion positive B. big energy Which required For absorb 1 electron on pem- formation ion negative C. big energy Which released on absorption 1 electron For form ion negative D. big trend interesting electron on something bond E. big trend interesting electron For form ion negative
24. Point liquid And point boiling elements period second … . A. go on in a way orderly throughout period B. go on gradually until group IIIA, Then down drastic C. go on gradually until group IVA, Then down regular D. go on gradually until group IVA, Then down drastic E. down in a way orderly throughout period 25. In system periodic from on to lower, point melt And point boiling … . A. metal And nonmetal increase B. metal And nonmetal reduce C. metal increase, And nonmetal reduce D. metal reduce, And nonmetal increase E. metal And nonmetal No regular the change II. fawablak questionJquestion giveEut This with singEat And clear! 1. Explain base grouping element according to Dobereiner! 2. Explain base grouping element according to Newlands, along with the weakness! 3. Explain difference grouping element according to Mendeleev And Moseley! 4. Name it excess system periodic element Moseley! 5. Why system periodic element modern Also called system periodic element form long? 6. On system periodic element modern, a. What Which intended with group? b. What Which intended with period? c. In connection with configuration electron, How elements can located on group Which The same? d. In connection with configuration electron, How elements can located on period Which The same? 7. Name it elements group: a. alkali land b. halogen c. gas glorious 8. Located on group And period How many elements following This? 12 Mg, 13 Al, 14 Si, 16 S, 33 Aces, 38 Sr., 50 Sn, 54 Xe, 83 Bi, 88 Ra
9. Ion Br – have configuration electron: 2, 8, 18, 8. Determine group And period element bromine! 10. Explain Which intended with: a. fingers atom b. energy ionization c. electronegativity d. affinity electron 11. Is known element 31 Ga, 32 Ge, 35 Br, And 36 Cr. Sort from Which smallest until Which biggest about: a. fingers atom b. energy ionization c. electronegativity d. affinity electron 12. Is known element 9 F, 17 Cl, 35 Br, And 53 I. Sort from Which smallest until Which biggest about: a. fingers atom b. energy ionization c. electronegativity d. affinity electron 13. On system periodic element modern, How characteristic metal elements on group: a. HE b. IIA c. VIIA d. VIIIA 14. Why fingers atom 13 Al more small than fingers atom 12 Mg in pe- period Which The same? 15. Why elements group VIIA (halogen) have affinity electron biggest?